This is Clare Island Lighthouse. The original lighthouse was built in 1806 by the Marquis of Sligo, on the isolated northern tip of Clare Island. Seven years later it was destroyed by fire. The new lighthouse tower was built toward the end 1818. Clare Island Lighthouse was decommissioned in 1965 after an astonishing 159 years of service. The Lighthouse and its buildings have recently been restored and transformed into a luxury guesthouse.
Limited Edition prints:
Paper: Elegance Velvet, 100% Cotton Rag, 310gsm Fine Art Paper, Acid and Lignin free, Archival Certified
Inks: HP Vivero Archival Pigment Inks
Size: 20×26 inches